Covid-19 Visitor guidelines
West Earlham Infant and Nursery School is asking for the support and understanding of visitors in helping us minimise the risk of COVID-19.
We have limited access to the site to essential visitors only and, where possible, are operating visits by appointment only . If you are unsure as to whether your proposed visit is considered essential, please email the School Office on email@example.com
If your visit to West Earlham Infant and Nursery School is an essential one, we would nevertheless ask that you refrain from visiting if:
- You have travelled from or transited through any of the countries or areas on lock down in the past 14 days.
- You have developed a fever (above 37.8C) or a new, continuous cough within the last seven days, or if you have a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Anyone in your household is required to self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Along with all of the staff at West Earlham Infant and Nursery School, any visitor to the school should wash their hands with soap and water before leaving home and once they arrive at West Earlham Infant and Nursery School. Gel hand sanitiser will also be available on arrival and throughout your visit.
West Earlham Infant and Nursery School is committed to minimising the spread of COVID-19 and will engage in the NHS Track and Trace programme. All visitors to the school will be asked to provide a contact number for the purpose of the NHS Track and Trace and will need to be ready and willing to:
- Wear a face covering for the duration of their visit to WEINS
- Book a test if they display symptoms
- Provide details of anyone they have been in close contact with if they were to test positive for coronavirus or are asked by NHS test and trace