West Earlham Infant School, the safety of our pupils and staff is of paramount importance.
From 1st April 2022 the Government issued its 'Living with Covid 19' plan:
- Children who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay home and avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school or childcare when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend.
- Adults with symptoms of a respiratory infection, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell, should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature.
- The following Health and Safety guidelines remain important and we would like to remind all visitors into school to follow these simple rules:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces